HORSE COOKIE RECIPES : COOKIE RECIPES
Horse cookie recipes : Land o lakes butter cookies : Flour for cookies.
Horse Cookie Recipes
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- (recipe) directions for making something
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- A medical prescription
- A person of a specified kind
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
Last year I bought a Dala Horse cookie cutter from Out of Scandinavia. They plan was to make edible Christmas ornaments with it. But I had a bit of a change of heart and decided to make Gingerbread cookies to share instead.
Here is the recipe:
3 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup molasses
Whip together the butter and sugar. Add egg and blend till fluffy. Mix in spices & salt. Blend in molasses and set aside.
Mix together flour and baking soda. Slowly blend this into the butter/sugar mixture.
Divide the dough into two balls and place in the refrigerator overnight to set.
The newt day, preheat the oven to 350f. Prepare two baking sheet with parchment.
Roll out the dough on a floured surface, being careful not to over work. Thickness should be 1/4 inch.
Carefully cut with the cookie cutter. Set aside the uncut/leftover dough, roll into a ball and cool in the fridge. when the dough is cool, roll again and cut out more cookies. Repeat till all the dough is used.
Bake the cookies at 350f for 8 to 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Should make 3 dozen cookies depending on the size of your cookie cutter.
Recipe from the Joy of Baking.
19/8.2011 - baking for bunnies
i baked a second batch of bunny treats today. they're actually also horse treats, as they contain ingredients that the horse loves too. here's how i did it:
2 cups oatmeal
1/2 cup honey (from our own bees, of course)
1 cup graham flour
1 cup plain white flour
2 large carrots, grated
1/2 sunflower oil
1/3 cup flaxseeds
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
mix it all together in the mixer and add enough water to bring it to a thick cookie-type consistency (i'm not sure how much water i added, as i didn't measure that...maybe about a 1/2 cup).
spread it out in a baking pan and bake it at 180°C/350°F for 20 minutes (not all the way). remove it from the oven and slice it into "treat size", then pop them onto a cookie sheet and into the oven and bake another 20 minutes or so. voila. happy bunnies and horses.
much healthier than store-bought bunny treats - who knows what those contain?
how to cook pasta salad
healthy pumpkin cookies recipe
jelly thumbprint cookie recipe
the cooks store
encode url allow cookies
oatmeal chocolate chunk cookie recipe
girl scout cookies 2011
mt cook alpine lodge
slow cooker brunch recipes