RIVAL SLOW COOKER - SLOW COOKER
Rival slow cooker - 10 piece cookware set - Sugar free gingerbread cookies.
Rival Slow Cooker
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- the contestant you hope to defeat; "he had respect for his rivals"; "he wanted to know what the competition was doing"
- A person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity
- A person or thing that equals another in quality
- equal: be equal to in quality or ability; "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"; "Your performance doesn't even touch that of your colleagues"; "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents"
For my first dish using the Rival Crockpot, I decided to make some chili.
The Versaware stoneware was quite convenient as I was able to first caramalize the onions and brown the meat in the stoneware, then after putting the rest of the ingredients inside, put the stoneware directly in the crock pot. No mess. No fuss. No washing extra dishes.
After several hours of slow cooking, the chili came out great... not to mention my whole apartment smelling like it as well!
Who says waking up to the sweet smell of homemade chili isn't the least bit comforting?!
Note, the picture above was taken before cooking in the crockpot.
Rival Crock-Pot® Smart-Pot® Slow Cooker SOLD (originally $39)
# 5 quart capacity
# Removable round stoneware
# Four automatic time settings
# Automatically shifts to warm when cooking is done
# Dishwasher safe stoneware and lid
# Stainless steel finish
baby rattle cookie cutter
roast in slow cooker recipe
coconut rice rice cooker
the settlement cookbook
custard cream cookies
12 days of cookies food network
how do you cook ribs
chocolate chip peanut butter cookie recipes